K&N Replacement Engine Air Filters – Best High Performance Engine Air Filter
2. Fram Extra Guard Engine Air Filters – Best Budget Choice
3. Purolator Engine Air Filters
4. Bosch Workshop Engine Air Filters
5. EcoGard Engine Air Filters
How can I get more cold air in my engine?
By moving the car’s air filter to the outside of the engine’s compartment, a larger opening allows cooler air to flood into the engine more easily. Colder air is, by nature, denser than air that’s already been warmed by the engine’s high-temperature environment.
What mods increase gas mileage?
Aerodynamics – making your car more aerodynamic can help it to move more efficiently through the air, improving fuel economy.
2. Tires – choosing the right tires for your car can improve fuel economy by reducing rolling resistance.
3. Maintenance – keeping your car well-maintained can help it to run more efficiently, improving fuel economy.
4. Performance – making sure your car is performing at its best can help to improve fuel economy.
5. ECU Tuning – tuning your car’s ECU can help to improve fuel economy by optimizing engine performance.
6. Weight Reduction – removing unnecessary weight from your car can help to improve fuel economy.
7. Drag Reduction – reducing drag on your car can help to improve fuel economy.
8. Engine Efficiency – making your car’s engine more efficient can help to improve fuel economy.
What are the cons of a cold air intake?
The cold air intake typically gets denser air than the stock intake. However, since it is usually longer and more complex to route, it can be more expensive. This increased complexity can also lead to a more difficult and time-consuming installation.
How can I improve my gas mileage by 70 percent?
Never drive above 45 mph – this includes highways.
2. Remove the passenger side mirror.
3. Avoid braking and rapid acceleration.
4. Turn off the engine at red lights.
5. Windows up/AC off.
6. Try to stay relaxed.
7. Legally draft when possible.
8. Overinflate tires by 10 percent.