A cat-back exhaust system can offer a significant increase in horsepower when the stock exhaust restricts too much airflow.
2. Opening up airflow changes the power band of your car, resulting in an increase in horsepower.
How much does it cost to have Flowmasters installed?
The average cost to install a Flowmaster exhaust system is $165.
2. The cost to install a Flowmaster exhaust system can range from $80 to $250.
3. The average cost of installing a Flowmaster exhaust system is $165.
Which muffler is the loudest?
Flowmaster’s American Thunder Series Flowmaster muffler is the company’s most aggressive-sounding muffler.
2. It is ideal for early muscle cars, off-road rides and dual exhaust cruisers.
3. For the deepest tone available for high-horsepower street cars, you can’t beat the Flowmaster Super 40 Muffler.
What muffler is best for performance?
Cherry Bomb Vortex Muffler
2. Heartthrob Velocity Muffler
3. MagnaFlow Satin Stainless Steel Muffler
4. Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler
5. MagnaFlow XL Turbo Muffler
6. Flowmaster Super 44 Series Muffler
7. Cherry Bomb Glass Pack Muffler
What is Flowmasters loudest muffler?
For those who want a loud exhaust sound in their car, the Outlaw is the loudest Flowmaster muffler available.
2. If you’re looking for a loud muffler for your car, the Outlaw Flowmaster is the loudest option.
3. The Outlaw Flowmaster is the loudest muffler available for cars that need a loud exhaust noise.