COLD AIR INTAKE- An aftermarket performance part that increases an engine’s horsepower, torque and efficiency.
2. INTAKE MANIFOLD AND CARBURETOR- Two engine parts that work together to increase horsepower.
3. NITROUS OXIDE (NOS)- A gas that can be used to increase an engine’s power.
4. HEADERS AND EXHAUST- Two engine parts that work together to improve performance.
What is the cheapest way to increase horsepower?
Upgrade the air intake- this is one of the most popular ways among gearheads to increase horsepower.
2. Upgrade the exhaust- more air entering the engine means more air has to exit, resulting in increased horsepower.
3. Install a performance tuner- this will help to optimize the engine for performance, resulting in increased horsepower.
4. Install a boost controller- this will help to increase the amount of air that enters the engine, resulting in increased horsepower.
5. Clean the fuel system- this will help the engine to run more efficiently, resulting in increased horsepower.
How do I make my exhaust crackle?
Does Cherry Bomb increase horsepower?
In 1968, Cherry Bomb began manufacturing the Cherry Bomb Glasspack. This muffler had less backpressure than other models, which increased horsepower and produced a unique sound that represented the power of the engine.
Does exhaust void warranty?
It is illegal for a dealer to deny you the OE warranty because you have changed the exhaust system.