Who make Audi engines?
The Volkswagen Group’s V8 engine family is a series of gasoline-powered and diesel-powered V-8 internal combustion engines developed in partnership with Audi since 1988.
2. The Volkswagen Group has developed a series of V8 engines in partnership with Audi since 1988. These engines can run on gasoline or diesel, and are all V-8s.
3. The Volkswagen Group and Audi have been developing a series of V8 engines since 1988. These engines are all V-8s and can run on either gasoline or diesel.
“What’s more reliable Audi or BMW?”
Which is more reliable, Audi or BMW?
2. BMW has the advantage over Audi when it comes to reliability.
3. Every BMW recently received an above average predicted reliability rating.
4. Its highest rated model was the popular 5 Series, but the 2 Series, 4 Series, X1 and X4 also scored impressively.
Why do German cars drive better?
European roads are often narrow and winding, which is why German cars are designed to handle them well. In contrast, American roads are straight and wide, making muscle cars popular there.
Why are German cars so good?
German cars are more reliable than other cars, according to critics.
2. German cars are ideal for people who want speed and comfort.
3. German cars only need to be changed every 200,000-250,000 miles.