If your car’s timing belt breaks while you’re driving, the car will break down immediately. This can cause serious damage to your engine.
2. It’s important to be on the lookout for signs that your timing belt is weakening. This way, you can take action before it’s too late.
What causes timing belt failure?
Misalignment is a leading cause of timing belt drive failure.
2. Excessive or uneven tooth wear, belt tracking, and tensile failure can all be attributed to misalignment.
3. By checking and aligning your shafts and timing pulleys, you can increase the life of your timing belts and save yourself lots of downtime.
“What’s better VTEC or turbo?”
Turbochargers produce more torque and horsepower than VTEC engines, obviously. VTEC engines are more about pushing the maximum horsepower out of the engine, since torque on VTEC cars can only be felt on the VTEC range (meaning anywhere after 5,500RPMs). However, the torque output of a VTEC engine is still nothing compared to that of a turbocharged engine.
Which Honda engine is better 2.4 or 1.5 turbo?
Ultimately, the 2.4L motor’s reputation for reliability, low cost of ownership, and ample performance make it the better of the two powertrains.
2. The 2.4L motor’s reliable reputation, low cost of ownership, and ample performance figures make it the better of the two powertrains in the end.
3. When all is said and done, the 2.4L motor’s reliable reputation, low cost of ownership, and ample performance make it the better of the two powertrains.
Does Honda 1.5 turbo require premium gas?
All Honda engines are certified to run on regular unleaded gasoline.
2. Honda engines are designed to run on regular unleaded gasoline.