I’m going to the store
How much does it cost to fix timing on a car?
If your car needs a timing belt replacement, it could be a big and expensive problem. Replacing the timing belt before it breaks will cost, on average, between $500 and $1,000. If you wait until it breaks, you could end up paying $2,000 or more.
2. Depending on your vehicle, a timing belt service could be a big deal and it could be costly. It is less expensive, on average, to replace the timing belt before it breaks ($500-$1,000) than it is to wait until it breaks (upward of $2,000).
3. A timing belt replacement can be costly, depending on your vehicle. On average, it will cost $500-$1,000 to replace the timing belt before it breaks. If you wait until the timing belt breaks, it could cost upwards of $2,000.
Will oil Change Help timing chain?
oil your system regularly to prevent timing issues
2. a lack of oil can cause your timing system to fail prematurely
3. keep your system well-oiled to get the most out of it
Can oil Change mess up timing belt?
Oil leaks can interfere with the timing belt.
2. Oil can get in between the belt’s teeth and cause the belt to slip and slide.
3. Oil can even cause the belt to come off entirely.
4. 27 Mar 2015
How do you prolong the life of a timing belt?