The type of exhaust you have will determine the muffler you need.
2. If your vehicle has a single exhaust, you need a single muffler.
3. If your vehicle has a double exhaust, you need a double muffler.
Which is better Magnaflow or Borla?
In the battle between Borla and MagnaFlow, Borla is the clear winner. Its Polyphonic and SwitchFire technologies create beautiful symphonies that can’t be found in any other exhaust system.
2. Borla vs MagnaFlow – Borla comes out on top. Not only does it produce amazing sound, but it also outperforms MagnaFlow in every way. Borla’s superior technology creates stunning symphonies that can’t be matched by any other exhaust system.
How can I add 50 hp to my car?
Perform a Tune-Up on the Engine- This will ensure that the engine is working at its best and will produce the most power possible.
2. Install a Turbo Kit or Supercharger- This will force more air into the engine which will create more power.
3. Install a Cold-Air Intake- This will allow cooler air to enter the engine which will create more power.
4. Install an Aftermarket Exhaust System- This will allow the engine to breathe better and will create more power.
5. Buy an Engine Tuner- This will allow you to fine-tune the engine to produce more power.
What is the cheapest way to increase horsepower?
Upgrade the Air Intake- Many gearheads start here because it is a relatively cheap way to increase horsepower. By upgrading the air intake, you are allowing more air to enter the engine which then has to exit the engine.
2. Install a Performance Tuner- This is another relatively cheap way to increase horsepower. By installing a performance tuner, you are allowing the engine to run more efficiently and produce more power.
3. Install a Boost Controller- This is another way to increase horsepower by allowing more air to enter the engine. By installing a boost controller, you are also increasing the air pressure in the intake which then has to exit the engine.
4. Clean the Fuel System- This is a cheap way to increase horsepower because it will allow the engine to run more efficiently and produce more power. By cleaning the fuel system, you are also removing any deposits that could potentially clog the fuel injectors.
What are the cons of a cold air intake?
The cold air intake typically gets denser air than the stock intake.
2. However, because it is longer and more complex to route, it is often more expensive.
3. This increased complexity also leads to a more difficult and time-consuming installation.