Get a new muffler – Putting a smaller muffler on your car will make it much louder, especially when you accelerate.
2. Upgrade your engine – This will help increase the noise your car makes.
3. Drill holes in your exhaust – This is a quick and easy way to make your car louder.
4. Get an exhaust tip – This will add more noise to your car’s exhaust.
5. Make your exhaust pipes bigger – This will also help make your car’s exhaust louder.
Table of Contents
Is resonator delete legal?
A resonator delete changes the exhaust sound and can reduce the weight of the vehicle. It is often a legal modification with little required maintenance, but it can also create droning sounds, reduce flow, and impair engine efficiency. Additionally, it may turn on the Check Engine Light and void the warranty.
Will adding resonators quiet an exhaust?
Mufflers work to reduce the exhaust volume, while resonators tune the exhaust for a more pleasant sound. Resonators remove some of the raspier, high-pitched noises from the exhaust, but won’t do anything to muffle the volume.
Is a hotdog a muffler?
A hot dog muffler is a small, straight-through muffler. You would use one because they’re stronger and more durable.
2. Hot dog mufflers are installed to help quiet the car. They’re used to smooth the sound coming from the car’s exhaust system.
Can straight pipes ruin an engine?
Straight pipes or decreased back pressure will not hurt your engine or performance.
2. Your engine or performance will not be hurt by straight pipes or decreased back pressure.