Muffler delete will not ruin your car.
2. It will not cause any engine damage.
3. Although exhaust leak or rusting may happen if a poor welding job is done.
4. Contrary to popular belief, muffler delete will not gain you any horsepower.
5. All it does is make your exhaust extremely loud.
Whats better straight pipe or muffler delete?
Many popular performance mufflers don’t offer as good of flow as straight pipes. If you’re trying to maximize performance and fuel mileage, this can be helpful. However, high quality performance mufflers such as Paradox Performance Mufflers offer flow just as good -and sometimes better- than straight pipes.
Does straight pipe increase HP?
You will likely see an increase of about 10 horsepower by adding a straight pipe, as compared to only 5 horsepower or less by simply taking off the muffler. Keep in mind that adding a straight pipe also requires adjusting your fuel injection and tuning up the car.
Is 4 or 5 exhaust louder?
The 5” exhaust is an aftermarket addition that increases the flow of exhaust coming from the engine.
2. It is generally much louder and more powerful than the 4” exhaust, but not all trucks can be equipped with such a wide exhaust.
3. May 25th, 2022.
Can exhaust be too big?
An excessively large exhaust pipe will cause slower exhaust flow and decreased performance.