An air filter will not make turbo spool louder.
2. The location of a car air filter is too far away from the turbo to have any impact.
How can I add 50 hp to my car?
Perform a Tune-Up on the Engine- This will ensure that your engine is running at its best and will allow you to get the most power possible.
2. Install a Turbo Kit or Supercharger- This will dramatically increase the power output of your engine.
3. Install a Cold-Air Intake- This will allow your engine to breathe better and will make it more efficient.
4. Install an Aftermarket Exhaust System- This will allow your engine to expel gases more efficiently and will also add some power.
5. Buy an Engine Tuner- This will allow you to adjust the settings on your engine to get more power out of it.
What mods add the most horsepower?
Turbochargers or superchargers are the best way to increase your engine’s power output.
2. Nitrous oxide is another great way to increase power and performance.
3. Camshafts can also help increase power and performance.
4. A cold air intake can help increase power and performance.
5. A full exhaust can also help increase power and performance.
6. race car brakes can help increase performance.
7. A road race suspension can also help increase performance.
8. Increasing the amount of fuel can also help increase power and performance.
Which exhaust system is the best?
How much HP does 93 octane tune add?
When you upgrade your octane level from 91 to 93, you can expect to see an additional 5-6 horsepower on top of the gains you’re already getting from an 87 octane Bama tune.