Honda’s new vehicle limited warranty is a great way to keep your car running smoothly.
2. The warranty covers most major parts of your vehicle, from the drivetrain to the cooling system.
3. Honda certified pre-owned vehicles are also under warranty, with 2016 to 2021 HondaTrue Certified vehicles receiving 7 years/100,000 miles of powertrain coverage.
4. So if you’re looking for a new or certified pre-owned Honda, you can rest assured that your car is covered.
How do you check if your Honda is still under warranty?
How can I check if my Honda is still under warranty?
2. Check the warranty booklet that came with your new Honda.
3. If you don’t have the booklet, visit the Honda Warranty Information website.
4. You’ll need to provide your car’s make and model year.
5. Call Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
6. The warranty will expire on 21 July 2022.
Can you buy a Honda extended warranty?
Honda Care is an extended warranty offering from Honda. It is also known as a vehicle service protection plan.
2. Honda Care extended warranty plan terms run for up to 8 years or 120,000 miles.
3. Honda Care can be purchased for 6 years/80,000 miles or 7 years/100,000 miles.
4. The next Honda Care extended warranty plan term begins on January 14, 2022.
Will a broken timing chain destroy my engine?
An engine will not start, or fail while driving, if the timing chain is broken.
2. If the belt is already broken, the engine won’t have enough compression to start.
3. If the timing chain breaks or jumps while driving, the pistons will be damaged from contact with the valves.
4. The valves themselves will bend and potentially ruin the engine, if the timing chain breaks or jumps while driving.
How do you tell if timing chain has been changed?
I don’t know.
2. I have no idea.