I’m going to dispel some of the most common myths about aftermarket exhausts. If you’re a gearhead, you’ll want to read this. A slip-on exhaust will not damage your motorcycle engine. The changes made by a slip-on are not significant enough to cause any major changes in air flow.
Is a custom exhaust worth it?
A custom exhaust system can be beneficial to your engine’s performance.
2. It can help your engine to burn fuel more efficiently and produce more power.
3. Horsepower and torque will also improve, providing your engine with better performance overall.
Whats better Borla or MagnaFlow?
In the battle between Borla vs MagnaFlow, Borla is the better choice.
2. It not only delivers impressive sound, but also excels in performance.
3. Borla’s Polyphonic and SwitchFire technologies generate glorious symphonies that don’t appear in any other exhaust system, including MagnaFlow.
How much HP do headers add?
How much hp do long tube headers add if they are attached to a stock engine?
2. You can expect about 6-9 hp over a manifold.
Is 200 hp a lot?
The average car horsepower is usually between 180 and 200. However, some larger and more luxurious vehicles, like an SUV or performance sedan, have a base-level engine that exceeds 300 horsepower. And some smaller cars have fewer than 100 horsepower.