A muffler delete can add 5-10 horsepower to your car’s engine.
2. A muffler delete is a modification to the exhaust system that removes the mufflers and replaces them with straight pipe.
3. This means less weight, and aggressive sound!
4. Also, mufflers are heavy parts of an exhaust system that can slow down a car.
Do I need a tune after intake and exhaust?
You don’t need to tune your car after installing a cold air intake.
2. Tuning your car is expensive and for doing it only to optimize a cold air intake is not worth the money.
3. A cold air intake is a cheap and easy upgrade that does not require tuning.
How do you make exhaust pop?
March 2021 – “Pops and bangs” are created by unburned fuel in the exhaust system. When excess fuel enters the exhaust system, it increases in temperature and ignites inside the exhaust instead of the combustion chamber. The noise can be exaggerated by fitting a decat or full decat exhaust system.
How can I make my exhaust growl?
Adding some size to your exhaust pipe diameter really helps your vehicle produce a roaring sound.
2. Increasing the bore of your exhaust pipe can help improve the sound of your car.
3. Wider exhaust pipes can help improve the sound of your car.
4. Aftermarket exhaust kits can help improve the sound of your car.
Does stainless steel exhaust sound better?
Stainless steel exhausts usually have the same or similar sound as mild steel exhausts. The main difference is that stainless steel exhausts are mandrel bent, which allows for better flow. Stainless steel exhausts are a great choice if you’re looking for a cost-effective product, but you’ll need to make sure you’re getting what you’re paying for.
2. If you’re looking for a cost-effective exhaust system, stainless steel is a great choice. Keep in mind, however, that mandrel bent stainless steel exhausts will likely sound the same or very similar to mild steel exhausts. Make sure you’re getting what you’re paying for before making your purchase.