Car headers will not make your car louder than the stock exhaust manifold.
2. This aftermarket addition is used to improve the performance of your car and give you a cleaner-sounding exhaust.
3. The actual volume of the exhaust won’t change.
How much hp do headers add?
How much horsepower do long tube headers add to a stock engine?
2. If you add long tube headers to a stock engine, you can expect an increase of 6-9 horsepower.
How much hp does a intercooler add?
Intercoolers typically add 5-10% more horsepower.
What are the cons of a cold air intake?
The cold air intake typically gets denser air than the stock intake. However, because it is longer and more complex to route, it is often more expensive. This increased complexity can also lead to a more difficult and time-consuming installation. 15 Jul 2019.
Will an aftermarket exhaust void my Subaru warranty?
An aftermarket exhaust system will not void your Subaru warranty.
2. However, you might find it more difficult to get repairs covered if you choose to install one.
3. Under United States law, aftermarket parts cannot void your warranty.